Saturday, November 28, 2009

Judgement Day: 2012

Sorry I've been out lately, but I was having problems commenting on here. With all that said, let's get on to my rant about 2012.

It is December 22, 2012. I am the only surviver. Two days ago, everyone was enjoying the holiday and highly anticipating Christmas, and so was I. But on December 21, 2012, the world came to an end. Series of apocalypse events occur. Tsunamis in Florida, tornado's in California, earthquakes in Colorado, typhoons in New York and more. Everyone died except for me in this country. I wonder if anyone else survived this. Because if not, it's the end of the world as we know it!

Sound pretty stupid, doesn't it? So let me guess. On December 20, 2012, it's like an normal day but two days later, everyone dies? Wow, people really believe that the Mayans are right. 2012 is not the end of the world. Yes we're having a presidential election, yes it might be a little warmer, yes the solar system will be in a straight line, but those are just cool events and nothing else. The world will not come to an end in 2012.

Sadly, one-sixth of American actually believes of an apocalypse events on December 21, 2012 and I find that pretty stupid. There is no evidence that the world could come to an end in 2012, especially not that abruptly.

If anything, we have evidence against the end of the world in 2012. Like remember in 2000 when the world was suppose to come to an end? Apparently it didn't and we get to celebrate the millennium beginning like we wanted to. So nothing really bad happen, the only international thing that was bad is that many people felt for the lie that the world would end in 2000.

When December 22, 2012 arrives, hopefully, you people will realize how dumb you people were in believing 2012 was the end of the world.

But that's not all to this rant. There is a movie out called 2012, a movie about the so-called end of the world. I may watch it to get a little laugh about this phenomena this rumor has become. Looks entertaining, but does it support the end of the world? Yes. Does it have evidence that the world will end on December 21, 2012? Absolutely not, it's just a movie.

People may point to the Mayan calender because it ends on December 21, 2012. I will give them credit for being genius for there time, but just because they could finish the calender due to getting invaded by someone doesn't mean the world will end there.

In fact, I'll use Biblical evidences to prove my point (Anti-Christian should skip this part). We have yet to have a World War III and when it starts, it will not end until around five years later. Lots of people will die from this and there will be a treaty. Armageddon stars seven years later and the rest is future history.

According to the Bible, the world will not end in 2012. In fact, the earliest that it will end is 2022. So I have proven that the world will NOT end in 2012, regardless of the situation.

I make stupid mistake and I will admit that big time, but I have never gone as far as to believe that the world will end in 2012. And you shouldn't too, because you don't have evidence. It's nothing more then a rumor.

I'm done, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment