Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow fascinate me.

Just a minute ago, it was snowing. I absolutely love it when it happens. Why that? Well, I live in Texas and snow doesn't come to where I live very often, so for me, this is an special occasion. In fact, it's my 2nd favorite form of weather, next to the sun.

It also bring backs memories. The first time I saw snow was in December, 1999. I remember when I first saw snow at home in late November of 2001. It was so beautiful. I remember me and my brothers having a mini snowball fight. On December of 2002, I visited my mom in Utah near Salt Lake City, which was also a lot of fun. I remember getting my Christmas present there, going to the mountains with my mom, brother, and two sisters, and playing my Nintendo 64 there. I also remember on Easter Saturday in April, 2007 when it actually snowed a lot, which caught me and my family by surprise! Good times, good times.

Today, I went outside to ride my bike, throw a few poorly-made snowballs, and walk. It was a lot of fun. The best part? No school for today!

Of course my grandmother called me in and she hates the snow. Now I need to make that Christmas list. Then again, I'll buy my own Christmas presents instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment