Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The biggest wishlist of retro games you'll ever see from a fifteen year old.

If you've read the previous page, you know that the Nintendo 64 is one of my very most beloved system, even thought I don't have one anymore (See previous post for reason why). I'm getting another Nintendo 64 this summer (Maybe earlier depending if my grandparents will let me, but don't expect that to happen). I already made my plan to get the system, so once I get one, I'll have an huge list of games I want. These aren't just for collecting, oh no, I really want to play them. So without further ado, let's unveil my huge list:

- Mario Tennis
- Mario Party
- Mario Party 2
- Mario Party 3
- Banjo-Kazooie
- Banjo-Tootie
- Conker's Bad Fur Day
- Donkey Kong 64
- Goldeneye 007
- Perfect Dark
- Vigilante 8
- Vigilante 8: Second Offense
- Dr. Mario 64
- Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA
- Crusin' World
- Re-Volt
- BattleTanx: Global Assualt
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
- Harvest Moon 64
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy
- Mortal Kombat 4
- Killer Instinct: Gold Edition
- Worms: Armengandon
- Beetle Adventure Racing
- Star Wars: Rouge Squadron
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
- Star Wars: Episode 1 Battle For Naboo
- Mega Man 64
- Resident Evil 2
- Space Station Silicon Valley
- Lego Racer
- The World Is Not Enough
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
- Mickey Mouse Speedway USA
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- Jet Force Gemini
- NBA Hangtime
- Extreme G
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
- Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil
- Wetrix
- Pilotwings 64
- Ridge Racer 64
- Namco Musuem 64
- Tetrisphere
- The New Tetris
- Bomberman 64: The Second Attack
- Bomberman Hero
- Mischeif Maker
- Hot Wheel Turbo Racing
- Pokemon Stadium
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- WipeOut 64
- Mission: Impossible
- Rocket: Robot On Wheels
- Transformer
- Chameleon Twist
- Glover
- WWF Wrestlemania 2000
- Lode Runner 3D
- Clay Fighter 63 1/3: Sculpture Cut

I think that's sixty-four to sixty-six. Now I'm not getting my grandparents to get these games, I will be saving up money for them. Yes, I am getting a job with 1/8 of the reason being the Nintendo 64. I can guaranteen you that I will not regret the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment