Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My planned Christmas Wishlist.

As a 10th grader, I shouldn't be doing this, but I don't really care. I also apoligize for being self-centered here, which I do not intend on being. Strangely, it's not even October and I'm doing my wishlist already!

With all that said, here is what I'm planning on getting for Christmas:

Nintendo Wii:

NHL 2K10 (Released already)
Tiger Wood PGA Tour '10 (Released already)
Tatsunko Vs. Capcom (Depending if it's going to be released this holiday, which sounds likely according to IGN) or Muramasa: The Demon Blade. (Available now)
A Wii Point Card (For my Virtual Console games)

Nintendo DS/i:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (Suggested by SuperSonic1990, thanks!)
A Wii Point Card (For my DSiWare games. Did you know that Wii Point Card will work with a DSi?)

That depends if I remain a Wii-only owner this year. If I do receive my brother's 360 (Which I can defindently live without), my wishlist could be like this:

Xbox 360:

Forza Motorsport 3
An Xbox Live Gold subscription (If necessary)

Nintendo Wii:

Tiger Wood PGA Tour '10
A Wii Point Card (For the Virtual Console)

Nintendo DS/i:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

I'm most likely remaining a Wii-only owner this season, so expect the first possible wishlist. Also, once again, I apoligize for being self-centered about this.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment