Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thinking of getting rid of four Wii games.

Hello there. Since I'm planning on getting my brother's Xbox 360 (Still haven't told my grandmother yet), I think that's the best time to get rid of four Wii games I have. The four Wii games I'm planning on selling are:

Mario Party 8: Fun for a few weeks, then lost interest.
Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games: Sequel coming up soon, plus it was a dissapointment.
Tiger Wood PGA Tour '09: All-Play: A dumb-down version of an old game.
Guitar Hero World Tour: Old, plus I'm boycotting Activision.

The main reason why I want to get rid of those four games so I can pay for Burnout Paradise on the Xbox 360. Why do I want a new game shortly after I get my brother's console? Because Halo 3 is rated M (Not sure if my grandmother will let me play, plus it has lots of junk on the disc) and UFC Undisputed 2009 is not from my favorite genre. If I get my brother's Xbox 360, I want to make it into my own, not just my brother's console handed down to me.

If you have any objection on one, two, three, or even all of those games and say that I should keep them, please reply. If you're in favor of me selling all four games mentioned, also reply.

Thank you for reading this.

1 comment: