Monday, September 28, 2009

Nintendo and Sega, I call bull**** on this Virtual Console week.

This move was not expected and it was complete bull**** made by Nintendo and Sega. Today, the Virtual Console release just the poorly aged Altered Beast on the Virtual Console Arcade. I knew this week was poorly executed. But especially insulting was the fact that it cost 1,000 Wii Points, the same amount as a Nintendo 64 game! All I have to say was what the hell? Why couldn't they release Super Smash Bros. instead?

While the WiiWare and DSiWare week is good, how poorly they treated the Virtual Console this week makes me wish when they put a sub-par game on the Virtual Console, they compliment it with a good game.

And you know what? I was actually looking forward to it. Today after a long day of getting a flu shot and visiting my great-grandmother (Amazing that she's still alive, wouldn't you agree?), I got on my Wii and when the Wii Shop Channel told me to update, I was so excited that it must be something nice that Nintendo is doing. I was so anticapating the update. And guess what we got? Nothing, all we got for the Virtual Console was a sub-par arcade game that really needed a good game with it. I was going to sell four of my Wii games to get a Wii Point Card, but if I do get my brother's Xbox 360, I'll be selling those four Wii games on Burnout Paradise instead.

Shame on you Nintendo and Sega, shame on you.

1 comment:

  1. 1000 wii points for Altered Beast? i mean its a fun game but 1000 wii points?!?! gimmie a break nintendo/sega....

    ReplyDelete