Saturday, October 3, 2009

Here's a funny story.

It's about a game that I used to own on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. The game is called Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challenger.

Here's the story. When I was a kid, I used to hate the game, but for only one reason. The introduction. That was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life and I could not stand it. So after watching my brother play the game in summer of 2003, I decided to take the cartridge and
throw it away.

At first, I was glad that it was gone. But over the years, I felt sorry that I threw away a great game. Sure it came out on the Virtual Console last year, but I thought I was never going to be allowed to connect my Wii on-line, so I thought I was out of luck.

However, I did get my Wii on-line, so on July, 2008, I got a Wii Point Card, a Classic Controller, and downloaded both Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challenger for the SNES and F-zero X for the Nintendo 64.

By playing Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challenger, I finally got over my fear of the introduction (Think it's a pretty cool one now) and as a result, I find a great game that I recommend to retro fighting fans like me.

1 comment:

  1. Your in High School, thank god you got over the damn open sequence to Street fighter of all things



    "Gays are evil"-SSBF

    ReplyDelete