Friday, October 16, 2009

One thing I despite about school.

Now I know what you're thinking "icks aunuburp one ofv thy skool ramts". No it isn't. In fact, I really enjoy going to school. It's important, you can socialize with other people, and of course, learn. However. their is one thing I don't like about school:

The periods in my school are too short. Fifty minutes? Now this is an odd thing to complain about, but why I complain about it could be legiment.

Today in fifth period, I was working my butt off the entire period to finish my assignment. Sadly, I could not get even half of the assignment done. This is coming from an A-B honor roll student who does his very best in school and looks to exceed himself. I did not goof around, I followed the rules, I was working the entire period and I still couldn't complete half of the assignment. Now my grade on that assignment is going down the drain.

So schools who does just have fifty minutes in a school period, here is my suggestion. Increase the limit to one hour per period. Therefore, the students have more oppertunity to get a worksheet, quiz, test, etc. done. Most people will object to this, but in the end, it could benefit the students and the school as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment