Saturday, October 31, 2009

My original Youtube account has been hacked!

I'm so sorry to tell you this, but my Youtube account has been hacked. I was originally supersmashbrosfan94. However, some hacker name FuCkYoUk1rByFa9g0t5 manage to hack my account for no reasons other then for the lulz. I don't get it, I didn't deserve it and I'll tell you why.

As some of you might recall, I am a Nintendo fan. Yes of course. While using the channel, I used to defend Nintendo left and right. I even joined a group against Nintendo trolls, a group againts trolls, and created a group against wiisuckslol (For those who don't know, he's an extremely obnxious Nintendo hater). While in a group against Nintendo trolls, FuCkYoUk1rByFa9g0t5 linked to a site supposedly teaching you how to hack someone else account. I thought "Yes. I will finally get my revenge on Nintendo trolls." That never came to be. Whenever I logged on to that phising channel, I was letting myself getting hacked.

Yesterday, I checked on my Youtube account and it was dready and depressing. Don't believe me? Here my channel: www.youtube.com/user/supersmashbrosfan94

My account has been hacked! Everything was gone, except for the comments and basic informations. I felt horrible. But I was also severely pissed off at him for hacking my channel.

I had to create an entirely new account, which is marioluigi1983. Here is the link: www.youtube.com/user/marioluigi1983

Right now, I'm trying to bring myself up from this. However, I have changed. My main focus is no longer on Nintendo trolls, it's now against hackers. I want you guys to know that where he lies: www.youtube.com/user/FuCkYoUk1rByFa9g0t5

It's right here. And on his channel description is the list of people he's hacked. Please report him and block so we can suspend him. Better yet, the account need to be deleted. Youtube is not doing well with hackers and I will explain more on my upcoming rant on Youtube and hackers and the problem they cause.

So guys, we need to do something about hackers. And if you want to defend FuCkYoUk1rByFa9g0t5, pretend I never exist and don't do anything related to him or hackers.

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. If you're interested still, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment