Sunday, October 4, 2009

Trying to decide between two Virtual Console games.

Hello there. At long last, after six and a half month, I've finally bought another Wii Point Card. So far, I have downloaded Super Star Wars, which is good so far.

However, I have 1,200 Wii Points left, but don't know what to do. I know I'm going to use it on a Virtual Console game, this time for the Nintendo 64. The two games I'm deciding between are Kirby 64: The Crystal Shard and Yoshi's Story. Sure they are known to be medicoric, but I'm deciding between those two in case nothing good comes out tommorow. So, in case the next update isn't something I would call "instant download" for me, should I get either Yoshi's Story or Kirby 64: The Crystal Shard?

If you have an opinion on this, please share it. I would greatly apperatice it.

Edit: I got Yoshi's Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment